O’Brien’s onshore and offshore facilities security and vessel security services help clients address the requirements of the Department of Transportation’s HAZMAT Transporter/Offeror, Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) and Maritime Transportation Security Act of 2002 (MTSA) regulations. Our web-based application allows an O'Brien's security professional to monitor your security program.
- Grant programs.
- Web-based security programs.
- Security risk management.
- Homeland Security requirements.
- Ship Security Alert System (SSAS).
- Evaluating existing security programs.
- Combining security and oil spill response.
- Security assessments.
- Security audits.
- CSO web-based application.
- Exercise, drill and training programs.
Call O'Brien's to elevate your security program to proactively meet evolving government regulations and requirements, while adding a valuable layer of security for your onshore and offshore investments.
Texas Private Security Bureau License No. B18230