A combined National Incident Management System (NIMS) Incident Command System (ICS) 100/200 class provides an introduction to ICS and single resources and initial action incidents.
This combined class delivers the foundation for higher level ICS training. The course covers the history, features, principles and organizational structure of the ICS, as well as the relationship between ICS and NIMS. Participants receive the training needed to fully understand what resources and personnel participate within supervisory positions of the ICS.
- Course format includes lecture, group discussion and classroom exercises.
- A student workbook is provided for each student.
- Training certificates are provided upon course completion.
- Instructor credentials are available upon request.
- Class size is limited in order to facilitate a proper learning environment.
Course cost: $495.